Primary appliance makers endorse periodic dryer vent assessment and maintenance to ascertain proper dryer function
The Dryer Vent Cleaning Pro links expert dryer vent service with tips and advice to eliminate the likelihood of dryer fire hazards in the neighborhood. Leading appliance manufacturers recommend annual dryer vent inspection and maintenance service to ensure the clothes dryer is in good working order.
The Dryer Vent Cleaning Wizard explains to people how their clothes dryer can indicate the symptoms of excess lint or various other issues that might be hazardous. Taking note of these indicators can save time and money while avoiding a dryer fire threat.
Basic warnings indicating a fire danger consist of:
• Abundance of lint behind the dryer: A clogged dryer vent can cause an excess amount of lint build-up behind the dryer
• Lengthier drying period: Increased drying time is commonly an indication of a clogged dryer which is the primary trigger of dryer fires
• Overheat shut off: When a dryer quits repeatedly this is usually an indicator of an impediment in the dryer duct system causing the dryer to run too hot
• Little or no lint on the lint filter: An indicator that lint is backing up into the dryer because of inadequate airflow
• A lot of lint on dry laundry: This is also a warning sign of poor air flow which is a fire hazard and a waste of energy
• Hot dryer cabinet: Restricted airflow could make the outside of the dryer unusually warm to touch
• Dried laundry is hot: Inadequate airflow will make the clothes hot to touch right after a dry cycle and can cause damage to delicate materials
• Musty smell: A moldy smell in the utility area might be a symptom of a poorly vented dryer which is not only a fire risk but can bring about health concerns
• Dogs and cats in the household: Families with pets have a greater possibility of dryer vent clogs because of animal hair
Joe Enzenberger, owner of Dryer Vent Wizard motivates consumers to call him quickly if they recognize any of the previously mentioned warning signs or if they have not had a professional dryer vent evaluation before.
Dryer Vent Wizard provides the best service with the finest products on the market. Fire prevention is at the top of their agenda so consumers can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange an appointment. Service specialists possess expert skills and prior experience with dryer exhaust innovation featuring an array of relevant services involving dryer vent checkup, cleaning, repair work and new dryer vent installation.
About Dryer Vent Wizard:
Dryer Vent Wizard was started in 2004 – they are a proud member of the National Fire Protection Association and the number one chain of dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent installation and repair technicians in the United States with more than 60 franchisees in major market areas. Dryer Vent Wizard franchisees serve to encourage public awareness on the seriousness of dryer vent maintenance to minimize the risk of dryer fires and save energy. Consumer education while making clothes dryers safer and greener are the primary focus of Wizards throughout the country.